Discover Scuba diving on La Palma
Have you always wanted to…..
- know what La Palma looks like under water?
- know what it feels like to flote in the midle of the water?
- look at fish from a very short distance?
Or do you think that…
- scuba diving is for tough men only?
- scuba diving is for young people only?
- scuba diving is only possible on a tropical island?
Take an introductiondive in the Ocean and experience scuba diving!
What do we offer:
- a briefing about theory and practice of scuba diving and the fishes you will see,
- a dive in the ocean, with full dive gear and always with 1 on 1 guidance,
- information about the PADI courses,
- a drink on a terras close to the divespot.
All of this you will get in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. You will be guided, 1 on 1, by an experienced and completely qualified instructor. Everybody from the age of 10 years is very welcome to discover scuba diving on La Palma!
Dive today into the ocean!
The price for an introduction dive in the Ocean is € 65,- and it will take you about 1/2 a day.
For more information you can send us an e-mail or call: +34 922 464 886 (landline) or mobile: +34 663 326 520.
Need more customisation? Like a trydive in the swimming pool first and then in the ocean? Just ask us for more information! A trydive in the swimming pool is for example possible for kids in the age of 10 to 12 years or for people who find the ocean a to big step.